Frequently Asked Questions
1) What does the price include breakfast, tax etc?
Room rate is inclusive of breakfast buffet, 16% sales tax and 10% service charge.
2) Do I pay a reservation fee to book through the website?
Because you are booking through the hotel official website, no reservation fees apply.
3) Does the hotel charge my credit card in advance?
Credit card is taken to only guaranty your booking. Hotel does not do advanced payments. You will have a choice to pay in cash or credit card upon check-in
4) Do I get charged if I cancel or modify my reservation?
Free cancellation means you can change or cancel your booking free of fees if done within the following:
- If cancelled or modified 24 hours prior to arrival date (hotel local time), no fees apply;
- If cancelled or modified less than 24 hours prior to arrival date (hotel local time), 100% of the first night will be charged;
- In case of no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
5) We have children. Can we get extra beds/cribs in the room?
- Extra bed is available upon request and subject to JD 15/night (equivalent to $20).
- Baby crib is available upon request and offer free of charge.
6) Does the hotel offer an airport pick-up or drop off from and to the airport?
Yes, it is for JD 35/way/car (equivalent to $50) inclusive all taxes and paid to reception.
7) When are check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is at 15:00
Check-out is at 12:00
8) I want to check out after the stated check-out time. What should I do ?
A late check-out is subject to availability and may be subject to a charge. You can ask about the possibility at the front desk upon arrival to hotel.
9) I am going to stay at this hotel two stays within a short period, can I leave my bags?
Yes, you may leave your bags at the luggage storage. Please contact reception when this service needed.
10) Is Al Fanar Palace Hotel wheelchair accessible?
Yes, hotel is accessible by wheelchair and 2 rooms are fully equipped for physically challenged users.
For further information or clarification, please send an email to email@example.com or call +9626 5100400
Looking forward to serving you,